title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Place output in folder structure [Artist]/[Album]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aaaajeeee
    • May 2021

Place output in folder structure [Artist]/[Album]

I wonder if it is possible to place de rip results in a folder structure like [Artist]/[Album]?

Have been playing with the naming tags but they can only be used to create a custom filename.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Place output in folder structure [Artist]/[Album]

Originally posted by aaaajeeee
    I wonder if it is possible to place de rip results in a folder structure like [Artist]/[Album]?

Have been playing with the naming tags but they can only be used to create a custom filename.
    No, you can use the tags in the naming string to build up your folder hierachie as you like. I.e. [artist]\[album]\[track] [title]

Dat Ei

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Place output in folder structure [Artist]/[Album]

As Dat Ei notes, yes, you can create any folder structure you prefer. You do this in the naming function (lower left side of ripper screen). I use this naming string and it deals with compilations, multi-disk, etc automatically for me.

[MAXLENGTH]240,[IFCOMP]Compilations\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title] - [artist][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title][][]

Comment

Working...

]]>