title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New Perfect Tunes User and Can't find FAQ or good documentation

New Perfect Tunes User - not finding Fix Albums button?

Hi

I am trying to find any reasonable documentation. I am trying to add images to a small TEST fileset of flac files. I put the folder in the listening mode but I do not get see any images embedded. I have selected these options but am getting no luck

I have set up my options here

perfect tunes option.JPG

And I get a screen here but I don't get a FIX FILES BUTTON, I just get the ability to fix the individual folders?

perfect tunes 01.jpg

Did I do something wrong during setup?

Thanks
    Last edited by fishmanj98; 05-11-2021 at 03:18 PM. Reason: need title changed

Administrator

Re: New Perfect Tunes User - not finding Fix Albums button?

On the total albums page there is no fix all button, only on the 'without art' or 'low resolution' art pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    On the total albums page there is no fix all button, only on the 'without art' or 'low resolution' art pages.
    So Spoon - this is my test to see if PerfectTunes can add images automatically to a new flac folder without art. How do I have it embed automatically without me doing this manually. Otherwise I can use Jriver or Mp3tag to do this.

If not, then this is a painful and manual process.

thanks

fishmanj98

Administrator

The trial will not write the album art, only simulates what can be written.

Your files in the example above had album art, if you had files without art then you would be able to add with one click.