title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch convert dsf files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark57
    • Mar 2012

Batch convert dsf files

I have a bucnch of dsf files in 8 album folders extracted from SACD iso's. I can convert the files in each folder to flac files using music converter, but batch convert wont do all the folders at once as it says there are no music files. Edge case I realise, but still a bit annoying.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch convert dsf files

Do you have two installs of dBpoweramp? one with DSD decoder and the other not?

Batch converter should recognize every file type that music converter can.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Mark57
      • Mar 2012

Not as far as I know. Just 1 64 bit installation. (v17.3)

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Run Batch Converter, click 'filter' and it should list under Audio types:

DSD (DSF) .dsf

Does it?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Mark57
          • Mar 2012

Yes. DSD shows under filter. And I have found it does actually work. I was thrown that after selecting (using folder and sub folders) a top level folder with a sub folder containing the dsf files I got text in the program saying '0 audio files shown in folder' and not showing any individual tracks. Pressing 'convert' nevertheless brings up the converter and then onwards to convert to flac files. I should have known it was user error!

Thanks for your time and sorry to have wasted it.

Comment

Working...

]]>