title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Post Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Will the Flac compression bug (doesn't show Flac compression) in IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Administrator

Re: Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Which program is not showing the compression?

Re: Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

I cannot find any tool/program within the Mac version of dbpowweramp that shows the amount a Flac file is compressed.

When I use the batch converter and select compression, the column is empty. I have commented on this issue in the past and was told that I had uncovered a bug... thus the question will it be fixed in the next release.

Super Moderator

Thanks for reporting.
    Bug already fixed in latest beta-
    https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...Mac-R17-5-beta

Thanks Peter. I'll give the beta version a try and report back if I find any additional bugs...