title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhr123
    • Mar 2015

Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Will the Flac compression bug (doesn't show Flac compression) in IOS version be fixed in the next release?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

Which program is not showing the compression?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jhr123
      • Mar 2015

Re: Will the Flac compression bug in the IOS version be fixed in the next release?

I cannot find any tool/program within the Mac version of dbpowweramp that shows the amount a Flac file is compressed.

When I use the batch converter and select compression, the column is empty. I have commented on this issue in the past and was told that I had uncovered a bug... thus the question will it be fixed in the next release.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Thanks for reporting.
        Bug already fixed in latest beta-
        Current version: R17.5 beta 15 Download: <released> Changes since R17.4: CD Ripper: Fixed rare crash when ejecting CD. CD Ripper: Fixed wrong album art shown after manual meta search. Re-added missing fields in ID Tag Processing. Improved ReplayGain scanning performance. Improved resampling performance. Fixed

Comment

• jhr123
          • Mar 2015

Thanks Peter. I'll give the beta version a try and report back if I find any additional bugs...

Comment

Working...

]]>