title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Question about Review PerfectMeta Matches

Question about Review PerfectMeta Matches

Hi,

I just upgraded to Version 17.3 but I have noticed the same problem with the earlier version.

When I look at the Manual Meta Review screen, I see the Metadata information on the left of the screen filled in, but there are four blank columns to the right with the headings: Discogs, GD3, Music Branz, and Freedb. These headings are greyed out. I am sure that sometime in the past, these columns were populated with meta data and I was able to select the one I wished to use.

Please explain if I am missing something or why I can no longer choose from a meta source?

Thank you.

mdubinScreenshot (274).jpg

Re: Question about Review PerfectMeta Matches

Never mind. I can manually retrieve the metadata by clicking on GD3, FreeDB, etc. No big deal. I have seen others posting on the same thing with the blank columns and headings greyed out. Thanks for a great product.

Administrator

Re: Question about Review PerfectMeta Matches

If you have reinserted a disc previously ripped then the metadata comes from the Cache, not the internet. Click the refresh button on the toolbar of CD Ripper to re-read the metadata.

Also ensure PerfectMeta is checked.