title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mp3 to amr

Re: mp3 to amr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

Thumbs up Re: mp3 to amr

this program is so so good u must dowenload it

but until now we have not found any good converter for MP3 to AMR ..

is there any other program , ?

Quote Originally Posted by gsmsikar
    but until now we have not found any good converter for MP3 to AMR ..

is there any other program , ?

Mobile AMR converter is able to convert MP3 to AMR -> http://www.miksoft.net/mobileAMRconverter.htm

The nokia Mulitimedia converter produces terrible quality. I know that Xingtone converter can convert to real music ringtones but you have to use mms to transfer the files. Is there any good software out there that i can convert mp3 to amr/midi that has the original voices in the song because like I said the nokia converter is horrible. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy
    The nokia Mulitimedia converter produces terrible quality. I know that Xingtone converter can convert to real music ringtones but you have to use mms to transfer the files. Is there any good software out there that i can convert mp3 to amr/midi that has the original voices in the song because like I said the nokia converter is horrible. Thanks.
    Again, midi is NOT an audio file. It is a set of instructions that tell the sound card what sounds to play and for how long.

You cannot convert audio to midi and expect any sort of reasonable quality. The software that can do this approximates the melody, transcribes it to midi and ends up producing something which is pretty atrocious, although it's considered 90% accurate. The 10% that's missing makes the difference between acceptable and crap.

Anyway, you can use Google to find some such programs, and try them out yourself. Look for IntelliScore Polyphonic or for WIDI for instance.

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=10
    Last edited by ChristinaS; 03-18-2005 at 02:08 AM.

selamun aleyküm(hello)

dbpower music converter mp3 to amr codec no forums