title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3 to amr

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • etienne chebli
    • Jan 2005

Re: mp3 to amr

Originally posted by Unregistered
    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

Comment

• ibrahimsaeed
      • Feb 2005

this program is so so good u must dowenload it

Comment

• gsmsikar
        • Feb 2005

but until now we have not found any good converter for MP3 to AMR ..

is there any other program , ?

Comment

• netcyrax
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by gsmsikar
          but until now we have not found any good converter for MP3 to AMR ..

is there any other program , ?

Mobile AMR converter is able to convert MP3 to AMR -> http://www.miksoft.net/mobileAMRconverter.htm

Comment

• SomeGuy
            • Mar 2005

The nokia Mulitimedia converter produces terrible quality. I know that Xingtone converter can convert to real music ringtones but you have to use mms to transfer the files. Is there any good software out there that i can convert mp3 to amr/midi that has the original voices in the song because like I said the nokia converter is horrible. Thanks.

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • May 2004

Originally posted by SomeGuy
              The nokia Mulitimedia converter produces terrible quality. I know that Xingtone converter can convert to real music ringtones but you have to use mms to transfer the files. Is there any good software out there that i can convert mp3 to amr/midi that has the original voices in the song because like I said the nokia converter is horrible. Thanks.
              Again, midi is NOT an audio file. It is a set of instructions that tell the sound card what sounds to play and for how long.

Comment

• ChristinaS
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Apr 2004

You cannot convert audio to midi and expect any sort of reasonable quality. The software that can do this approximates the melody, transcribes it to midi and ends up producing something which is pretty atrocious, although it's considered 90% accurate. The 10% that's missing makes the difference between acceptable and crap.

Anyway, you can use Google to find some such programs, and try them out yourself. Look for IntelliScore Polyphonic or for WIDI for instance.

Not easily is the short answer, still want to continue? Converting From a Midi File A midi file needs all the special instrument sounds on your sound card, because of this dMC will not be able to convert from a midi file, however all is not lost. Connect the Line-out to the Line-in on your sound card. Download the
                Last edited by ChristinaS; 03-18-2005, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• furkanb17
                  • Apr 2005

selamun aleyküm(hello)

dbpower music converter mp3 to amr codec no forums

Comment

Working...

]]>