title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3 to amr

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

mp3 to amr

hello, would it be possible or forseeable in the near future to have an mp3 - amr codec, i think the amr is an mpeg4 audio file for 3g phones. is it a possiblilty ?
  • Unregistered

Re: mp3 to amr

bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

Comment

• Unregistered

Actually to get the multimedia converter from Nokia it's not built into PC Suite, you have to register on the Nokia Forum developer's area. I have it, and one thing i was hoping that DB would be able to do is convert multiple files automatically, i.e. I could just drop a folder of say, 100 MP3s in there, and it would go through one by one and convert them, then save the converted file into another folder that I specify. WIth Nokia's, you have to drop each individual file, wait for it to convert, save the converted file, and then start over. So is there any possibility for a codec that can handle a folder??

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
        bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

Comment

• Unregistered

ur funny

Comment

• xoas
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2002

You might find this program a little more friendly than the Nokia program:

Best wishes,
            Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Unregistered

Actually to get the multimedia converter from Nokia it's not built into PC Suite, you have to register on the Nokia Forum developer's area. I have it, and one thing i was hoping that DB would be able to do is convert multiple files automatically, i.e. I could just drop a folder of say, 100 MP3s in there, and it would go through one by one and convert them, then save the converted file into another folder that I specify. WIth Nokia's, you have to drop each individual file, wait for it to convert, save the converted file, and then start over. So is there any possibility for a codec that can handle a folder??

Comment

• Unregistered

Comment

• Unregistered

who cares, get high

Comment

• Unregistered

Comment

• Aykut

mp3 to amr prog. Tenkyou.
                      - Bir gün turkey gelir ve tükçe ögrenirsen sana ne istersen ısmarlayacagım.
                      - By Turkey.

Comment

• Volkan

Originally posted by Aykut
                        mp3 to amr prog. Tenkyou.
                        - Bir gün turkey gelir ve tükçe ögrenirsen sana ne istersen ısmarlayacagım.
                        - By Turkey.
                        LoL

Jokerrr... hahaha,

i'll tranulate what he said, he said in case you u come to turkey one day and learn turkey, i will get you something/anything you want on me. (on the house, hes going to pay for it!)

Hey sen turkuyenin neresinden?

Comment

• Unregistered

Comment

• scream
                            • Nov 2004

Türk Kardeşlerim böle bi program varmı bana msn den ulaşabilirmisiniz

mehmetkaraca2@hotmail.com

Comment

• Unregistered

hello, would it be possible or forseeable in the near future to have an mp3 - amr codec, i think the amr is an mpeg4 audio file for 3g phones. is it a possiblilty ?

Comment

Working...

]]>