title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mp3 to amr

Unregistered

Exclamation mp3 to amr

hello, would it be possible or forseeable in the near future to have an mp3 - amr codec, i think the amr is an mpeg4 audio file for 3g phones. is it a possiblilty ?

Unregistered

Re: mp3 to amr

bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

Unregistered

Actually to get the multimedia converter from Nokia it's not built into PC Suite, you have to register on the Nokia Forum developer's area. I have it, and one thing i was hoping that DB would be able to do is convert multiple files automatically, i.e. I could just drop a folder of say, 100 MP3s in there, and it would go through one by one and convert them, then save the converted file into another folder that I specify. WIth Nokia's, you have to drop each individual file, wait for it to convert, save the converted file, and then start over. So is there any possibility for a codec that can handle a folder??

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

Unregistered

ur funny

You might find this program a little more friendly than the Nokia program:

http://miksoft.evzonastravel.com/mobileAMRconverter.htm

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: mp3 to amr

Actually to get the multimedia converter from Nokia it's not built into PC Suite, you have to register on the Nokia Forum developer's area. I have it, and one thing i was hoping that DB would be able to do is convert multiple files automatically, i.e. I could just drop a folder of say, 100 MP3s in there, and it would go through one by one and convert them, then save the converted file into another folder that I specify. WIth Nokia's, you have to drop each individual file, wait for it to convert, save the converted file, and then start over. So is there any possibility for a codec that can handle a folder??

Unregistered

Unregistered

Talking Re: mp3 to amr

who cares, get high

Unregistered

Aykut

Thumbs up Re: mp3 to amr

mp3 to amr prog. Tenkyou.
    - Bir gün turkey gelir ve tükçe ögrenirsen sana ne istersen &*305;smarlayacag&*305;m.
    - By Turkey.

Volkan

Quote Originally Posted by Aykut
    mp3 to amr prog. Tenkyou.
    - Bir gün turkey gelir ve tükçe ögrenirsen sana ne istersen &*305;smarlayacag&*305;m.
    - By Turkey.
    LoL

Jokerrr... hahaha,

i'll tranulate what he said, he said in case you u come to turkey one day and learn turkey, i will get you something/anything you want on me. (on the house, hes going to pay for it!)

Hey sen turkuyenin neresinden?

Unregistered

Türk Karde&*351;lerim böle bi program varm&*305; bana msn den ula&*351;abilirmisiniz

mehmetkaraca2@hotmail.com

Unregistered

Unhappy Re: mp3 to amr

hello, would it be possible or forseeable in the near future to have an mp3 - amr codec, i think the amr is an mpeg4 audio file for 3g phones. is it a possiblilty ?