title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: mp3 to amr

  1. #1
    Unregistered

    Exclamation mp3 to amr

    hello, would it be possible or forseeable in the near future to have an mp3 - amr codec, i think the amr is an mpeg4 audio file for 3g phones. is it a possiblilty ?

  2. #2
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr

    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

  3. #3
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr

    Actually to get the multimedia converter from Nokia it's not built into PC Suite, you have to register on the Nokia Forum developer's area. I have it, and one thing i was hoping that DB would be able to do is convert multiple files automatically, i.e. I could just drop a folder of say, 100 MP3s in there, and it would go through one by one and convert them, then save the converted file into another folder that I specify. WIth Nokia's, you have to drop each individual file, wait for it to convert, save the converted file, and then start over. So is there any possibility for a codec that can handle a folder??

  4. #4
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

  5. #5
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr

    ur funny

  6. #6
    dBpoweramp Guru xoas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,671

    Re: mp3 to amr

    You might find this program a little more friendly than the Nokia program:

    http://miksoft.evzonastravel.com/mobileAMRconverter.htm

    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

  7. #7
    Unregistered

    Thumbs up Re: mp3 to amr

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Actually to get the multimedia converter from Nokia it's not built into PC Suite, you have to register on the Nokia Forum developer's area. I have it, and one thing i was hoping that DB would be able to do is convert multiple files automatically, i.e. I could just drop a folder of say, 100 MP3s in there, and it would go through one by one and convert them, then save the converted file into another folder that I specify. WIth Nokia's, you have to drop each individual file, wait for it to convert, save the converted file, and then start over. So is there any possibility for a codec that can handle a folder??

  8. #8
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

  9. #9
    Unregistered

    Talking Re: mp3 to amr

    who cares, get high

  10. #10
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr


  11. #11
    Aykut

    Thumbs up Re: mp3 to amr

    mp3 to amr prog. Tenkyou.
    - Bir gün turkey gelir ve tükçe ögrenirsen sana ne istersen &*305;smarlayacag&*305;m.
    - By Turkey.

  12. #12
    Volkan

    Re: mp3 to amr

    Quote Originally Posted by Aykut
    mp3 to amr prog. Tenkyou.
    - Bir gün turkey gelir ve tükçe ögrenirsen sana ne istersen &*305;smarlayacag&*305;m.
    - By Turkey.
    LoL

    Jokerrr... hahaha,

    i'll tranulate what he said, he said in case you u come to turkey one day and learn turkey, i will get you something/anything you want on me. (on the house, hes going to pay for it!)

    Hey sen turkuyenin neresinden?

  13. #13
    Unregistered

    Re: mp3 to amr

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    bro, just download the latest nokia pc suite (version 6.2, i think)...the multimedia convertor will convert mp3 to amr....i tried it

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1

    Re: mp3 to amr

    Türk Karde&*351;lerim böle bi program varm&*305; bana msn den ula&*351;abilirmisiniz

    mehmetkaraca2@hotmail.com

  15. #15
    Unregistered

    Unhappy Re: mp3 to amr

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    hello, would it be possible or forseeable in the near future to have an mp3 - amr codec, i think the amr is an mpeg4 audio file for 3g phones. is it a possiblilty ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •