title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Using CD ripper for WAV files from SD Card ?

Using CD ripper for WAV files from SD Card ?

Hello,

this is my first post here. Probably my question was already answered in this forum, but my search was not successful, so I have to ask again: I use Cd Ripper for over 9 years to rip and tag my collection of classical CD's and my enthusiasm for both quality and possibilities is unchanged. Now I would like to ad own recordings of classical music, which are stored as wav.files in CD-Quality (16/44.1) on sd cards.
    Unfortunately I can't choose a sd drive in CD Ripper, even if the file type is the same as on CD.
    I would like to convert my recordings into FLAC/ALAC and tag them individually/manually as I do with CD's, so that streaming over network is possible in the same way as with my CD's.

How could I do that? My attempts to use the Converter for that was useless too.

Thank you very much!!

Best regards from Germany !

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Using CD ripper for WAV files from SD Card ?

CD Ripper only reads audio CDs (CD-DA).

You can batch convert your sd-card wav files to flac and then tag them manually using Edit ID-Tag, the dBpoweramp tag editor that is integrated into File Explorer.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepassistant View Post
    My attempts to use the Converter for that was useless too.
    dBpoweramp Batch Converter

Viel Glück!

Dear mville, thank you very much for your help !

Best regards