title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Editing Track Nos

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Editing Track Nos

hi,
    i could not find this solution so, here goes ...

i have a couple of CDs which are "Special Edition" CDs .. currently, i am in mention of the "Mike Oldfield - Crises" CD.

here i make 2 copies of the CD, one i the "special edtion" copy with all the 13 tracks. on checking he ripped files with the editor the tracks nos are 1/13, 2/13 ... so on ...till 13/13.

the 2nd copy i rip is the copy with out the "bonus tracks" so there are only 6 tracks, on checking this with the editor, it will show 1/13, 2/13 .... 6/13, i try to edit the track nos on the main screen, it doesn't seem to be saving the track nos as i have edited them ... basically 1/6.... 6/6 ...

is there a way around this ??

screen shots :

https://we.tl/t-ZY61SMIwkT
    Last edited by Hitarth; 04-18-2021 at 07:07 AM. Reason: re sending link with attachments

Administrator

Re: Editing Track Nos

You can upload the image to an external image hosting site and post the link.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You can upload the image to an external image hosting site and post the link.
    sir,

please find screen shots

https://we.tl/t-ZY61SMIwkT

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I would suggest this means the TRACKTOTAL tag is incorrect (13 instead of 06). I would load all those files into Mp3tag (suggested) and correct the TRACKTOTAL tag from there.
    Last edited by BOOTP; 04-18-2021 at 07:22 AM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BOOTP View Post
    I would suggest this means the TRACKTOTAL tag is incorrect (13 instead of 06). I would load all those files into Mp3tag (suggested) and correct the TRACKTOTAL tag from there.
    hi,
    thanks,
    i am currently doing it manually, by selecting each song, right clicking, clicking "Edit-ID Tag" and re numbering each of he 6 songs. Other way, i do it when i load them to iTunes & change the no* of songs but i was interested if it possible to edit here in dBpower so it is ripped this way.
    thanks any ways