title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Editing Track Nos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hitarth
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2017

Editing Track Nos

hi,
    i could not find this solution so, here goes ...

i have a couple of CDs which are "Special Edition" CDs .. currently, i am in mention of the "Mike Oldfield - Crises" CD.

here i make 2 copies of the CD, one i the "special edtion" copy with all the 13 tracks. on checking he ripped files with the editor the tracks nos are 1/13, 2/13 ... so on ...till 13/13.

the 2nd copy i rip is the copy with out the "bonus tracks" so there are only 6 tracks, on checking this with the editor, it will show 1/13, 2/13 .... 6/13, i try to edit the track nos on the main screen, it doesn't seem to be saving the track nos as i have edited them ... basically 1/6.... 6/6 ...

is there a way around this ??

screen shots :

Last edited by Hitarth; 04-18-2021, 11:07 AM. Reason: re sending link with attachments
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Editing Track Nos

You can upload the image to an external image hosting site and post the link.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hitarth
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Spoon
      You can upload the image to an external image hosting site and post the link.
      sir,

please find screen shots

Comment

• BOOTP
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Feb 2020

I would suggest this means the TRACKTOTAL tag is incorrect (13 instead of 06). I would load all those files into Mp3tag (suggested) and correct the TRACKTOTAL tag from there.
        Last edited by BOOTP; 04-18-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Hitarth
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by BOOTP
          I would suggest this means the TRACKTOTAL tag is incorrect (13 instead of 06). I would load all those files into Mp3tag (suggested) and correct the TRACKTOTAL tag from there.
          hi,
          thanks,
          i am currently doing it manually, by selecting each song, right clicking, clicking "Edit-ID Tag" and re numbering each of he 6 songs. Other way, i do it when i load them to iTunes & change the no* of songs but i was interested if it possible to edit here in dBpower so it is ripped this way.
          thanks any ways

Comment

Working...

]]>