title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Sync profile for Foobar Mobile not working at all anymore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sync profile for Foobar Mobile not working at all anymore

I've been having this problem for a few weeks/a month now. I never had this problem before, the sync profile keeps saying: Last Sync Incomplete. When I start the sync manually (which I always do) it says 'Waiting for Device...' and after many minutes if will go to 'Idle' and eventually to 'Last Sync Incomplete'. The software never really worked automatically for me, so that's why I always start the profile manually. Sometimes it then would just run, but often I had to go to the Foobar Mobile app and under 'Tools\Sync with TuneFUSION' I toggled the switch to off (paused) back on (Idle). Then manually starting my sync again on my Windows PC and then it would start syncing.

I checked all the logs, but nothing that mentions is helping me to identity the issue. The developers might be able to see what is going wrong depending on the logs obviously. So if requested I can send them.

Thanks in advance

Re: Sync profile for Foobar Mobile not working at all anymore

I don't know if TuneFUSION is designed this way or if it's a problem, but I also have to start my syncs in foobar iOS, then do the manual sync from within TuneFUSION. Seems like the foobar tool should be started automatically when doing a sync.

Super Moderator

Thanks for the bug report.
    There is a known glitch in the client that causes "last sync incomplete" to be shown when in fact there was no problem, just a handshake to check if anything needs updating timed out.
    I'll look into it, but most likely all files uploaded fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Thanks for the bug report.
    There is a known glitch in the client that causes "last sync incomplete" to be shown when in fact there was no problem, just a handshake to check if anything needs updating timed out.
    I'll look into it, but most likely all files uploaded fine.
    I tested multiple times and tracks are no longer getting synced. So in this case it's not a 'false' last sync incomplete error.

Would it help to remove the pairing in the Foobar app and pair it again? Any other advise is greatly appreciated as well, since I'm no longer to sync my tracks for weeks now...

Administrator

We are looking into this, and will post an update soon.

Thank you!