title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Cd in accurateRip, but afte ripping....

Cd in accurateRip, but afte ripping....

Hi All,

I looked already, in this forum, but didn't saw same issue. I am ripping several cd's. In the beginning, after inserting CD, it stated by 9 of 10 cd's, the CD IS in AccurateRIP. But when the cd is finished, the results are... Not in AccurateRip. ? Never seen this behavior before ? Something changed recently ?

accuraterip-1.png and afer the Rip: accuraterip-2.png

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Cd in accurateRip, but afte ripping....

Hey djginod,

the CD is in AccurateRip, but your results of the ripping do not correspond to the checksums stored in the AccurateRip database. As no read error is reported, this can be the case if you have a different pressing.

Dat Ei

Hi, thanks for the quick anwer. It can be true, but never seen this before, and all (Maxi) cd's are having this now... I will test with some others as well.

Hi. Just tried with a complete cd Phuture Trax Stage 1 from 1991. Only 1 pressing is available, but the same happens again. First is says, in AccurRp, but then, it says not with the tracks.. all of them ? SO, are all my cd's having issues suddenly, or is something else going on ?accuraterip-4.png accuraterip-5.png

Administrator

Try re-ripping a more common disc and see the results.

Yes, I have done now :-)

I took a not so old CD, The Sound of Belgium III, disc 1. https://www.discogs.com/Various-TSOB...elease/9410398

It states again, in the database (and why not ;-) ) but, after the RIP, it says no. Before the rip: accuraterip-6.pngafter the rip: accuraterip-7.jpg

Thanks for the help already :-)

I took a not so old CD, The Sound of Belgium III, disc 1. https://www.discogs.com/Various-TSOB...elease/9410398

It states again, in the database (and why not ;-) ) but, after the RIP, it says no. Before the rip: accuraterip-6.pngafter the rip: accuraterip-7.jpg

Administrator

You would need to rip with secure mode enabled, enable logging and rip one track and copy the log (as shown on the popup results page after ripping) to clipboard and paste here please.

Hi Spoon... Sorry for my 3 posts before, I did not see my answer first, and then it said later, an administrator needs to approve.. anyway:

It is working now For some reason the way of ripping was set to Defective by Design ?? Now it's back to Secure, and now it displays it again as it should be. Sorry for my post The program is working

Information ripping to Wave, 'Track 1' to '03 Bonnie and Clyde\01 Jay-Z - '03 Bonnie and Clyde (Feat. Beyonce Knowles).wav'
    Track 1: Ripped LBA 0 to 15601 (3:28) in 0:30. Filename: '03 Bonnie and Clyde\01 Jay-Z - '03 Bonnie and Clyde (Feat. Beyonce Knowles).wav
    AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 3) [Pass 1]
    CRC32: C27FBD4F AccurateRip CRC: 4F5B8C30 (CRCv2) [DiscID: 002-00010dcb-0002ec71-0502c802-1]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 3 [CRCv2 4f5b8c30]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 3 [CRCv1 afbeb825]

Information ripping to Wave, 'Track 2' to '03 Bonnie and Clyde\02 Jay-Z - U Don`t Know (Feat. M. O. P.).wav'
    Track 2: Ripped LBA 15601 to 53466 (8:24) in 1:03. Filename: '03 Bonnie and Clyde\02 Jay-Z - U Don`t Know (Feat. M. O. P.).wav
    AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 3) [Pass 1]
    CRC32: 6AEC7C10 AccurateRip CRC: 615A7327 (CRCv2) [DiscID: 002-00010dcb-0002ec71-0502c802-2]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 3 [CRCv2 615a7327]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 3 [CRCv1 5ff74b2b]