title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New install on latest RaspiOS

New install on latest RaspiOS

While I have had a few successful installs on previous versions of the Raspberry Pi and its OS of the time, the latest OS is causing me some problems.
    I have followed previous and more recent setup guidance but somehow the current problem(s) elude me.
    Is it possible to have a new and complete setup document presented?
    Many thanks for all the past (and I hope future) support.

Re: New install on latest RaspiOS

P.S. It's nothing to do with the Asset installation, it's to do with mounting the NAS directories and associating them with equivalent directories on the Raspberry Pi

Administrator

Mounting external NAS folders would be outside of Assets install instruction remit, as there are so many variables there, google search should be able to help you there.

Oh dear! Support has just gone downhill. All your previous instructions included mounting of drives etc worked just fine. If it is all too difficult for you then I'll have to resort to google search.
    You will undoubtedly lose users........and maybe your existing instructions on mounting drives should be removed as they don't work.

Administrator

There are too many variables, our guides are based on generic linux mounting. There are even 4 different types of Pi OS (as far as I know), each with their own peculiarities, that is the nature of Linux.