title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: The 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3.

The 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3.

When using the 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3, the information logs shows 'Gapless information is missing, ensure this DSP effect is used with CD Ripper (R14 or later)'. I have the 'Gap (Pre-Track)' and 'Index Positions' columns visible.

This issue does not appear to exist when reverting to dBpoweramp R16.6 using identical settings, unfortunately I could not download earlier dBpoweramp R17.x to test.

I have tested on multiple computers which have yielded similar behaviour.

Administrator

Re: The 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3.

Noted, will test.

Exclamation Re: The 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3.

I've confirmed in 17.4 (Mac) the gaps are not being removed. CDs with gaps have identical time length with and without Remove Gaps enabled, file size the same, etc. Ripping only to one encoder.

Quote Originally Posted by jason.mulree View Post
    When using the 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3, the information logs shows 'Gapless information is missing, ensure this DSP effect is used with CD Ripper (R14 or later)'. I have the 'Gap (Pre-Track)' and 'Index Positions' columns visible.

This issue does not appear to exist when reverting to dBpoweramp R16.6 using identical settings, unfortunately I could not download earlier dBpoweramp R17.x to test.

I have tested on multiple computers which have yielded similar behaviour.

Super Moderator

Re: The 'Audio CD - Remove Gaps' DSP does not function in dBpoweramp CD Ripper R17.3.

Thanks for the bug report.
    Indeed some of the functionality got lost in transition to R17.
    Addressed in the latest beta version-
    https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...Mac-R17-5-beta