title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ID Tag Update multiple composers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derman190
    • Feb 2021

ID Tag Update multiple composers

I noticed that when I use the update ID tag option in the conversion menu, it gives me the option to append the second artist to the end of a song title. For example, De-energized by After Forever; Jeff Waters becomes De-energized by After Forever (feat. Jeff Waters). This is an amazing option for my iTunes library. I was wondering if it would be possible to do something similar for composers. Instead of "Sander Gommans; Joost van den Broek; After Forever", it becomes "Sander Gommans, Joost van den Broek, & After Forever. iTunes doesn't display anything after the semicolon, and this would fix that problem.
    Last edited by derman190; 04-03-2021, 07:51 AM. Reason: I'd like to delete my post, but I can't!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ID Tag Update multiple composers

Added to our wish list
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

If you use the option 'Multiple Artists to 'Artist1; Artist2' (for non multiple artist aware programs)'

this should work, even though '; ' is shown in the tag editor as before, it is written as one string which iTunes should show, composers are also updated like this.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• yevster
        • Jun 2023

(problem was between chair and keyboard. Please delete/ignore)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by yevster; 06-30-2023, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>