title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: ID Tag Update multiple composers

ID Tag Update multiple composers

I noticed that when I use the update ID tag option in the conversion menu, it gives me the option to append the second artist to the end of a song title. For example, De-energized by After Forever; Jeff Waters becomes De-energized by After Forever (feat. Jeff Waters). This is an amazing option for my iTunes library. I was wondering if it would be possible to do something similar for composers. Instead of "Sander Gommans; Joost van den Broek; After Forever", it becomes "Sander Gommans, Joost van den Broek, & After Forever. iTunes doesn't display anything after the semicolon, and this would fix that problem.
    Last edited by derman190; 04-03-2021 at 03:51 AM. Reason: I'd like to delete my post, but I can't!

Administrator

Re: ID Tag Update multiple composers

Added to our wish list

Administrator

If you use the option 'Multiple Artists to 'Artist1; Artist2' (for non multiple artist aware programs)'

this should work, even though '; ' is shown in the tag editor as before, it is written as one string which iTunes should show, composers are also updated like this.

(problem was between chair and keyboard. Please delete/ignore)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yevster; 06-30-2023 at 03:18 AM.