title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

new premium version 7 - jukebox track selection & OPPO 105D

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doobre
    • May 2006

new premium version 7 - jukebox track selection & OPPO 105D

Hi there again
    another issue I notice is that with OPPO doesn't play back the tracks in the list. When the Yamaha RX-A3030 does.
    The Yam will play them one after another, but the OPPO plays something completely different from the tracks in the list, not even close, like perhaps the same album or artist? nope!!

help again please.

BTW regards earlier post. the Oppo and Yamaha DO see the third library 'MP3' but windows? nope..
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: new premium version 7 - jukebox track selection & OPPO 105D

If you clear the playlist on the oppo, browse to one album and add 2 tracks, what is played?

Then clear those 2 tracks, add another 2 tracks from the album, what is played?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• doobre
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Spoon
      If you clear the playlist on the oppo, browse to one album and add 2 tracks, what is played?

Then clear those 2 tracks, add another 2 tracks from the album, what is played?
      Hi there, thanks again
      The oppo doesn't let one create a playlist of the fly if playing back from a nas. BUT if I do browse to any album and play any track it is the correct file..

I can have a go adding a playlist folder in the asset folder structure and see what gets played then. will that help you.?
      cheers CD

Comment

• doobre
        • May 2006

UPDATE
        yep a 'normal' playlist plays back the correct files..

Comment

Working...

]]>