title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Not in Accuraterip

Not in Accuraterip

Just got a CD from an Amazon seller who I've gotten CDs and DVDs from all the time with no problems. Was ripping this "new" CD, with shrink wrap, and it comes up Not in Accuraterip.

Does that mean it's a bootleg / pirate copy? Plays fine so far.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Not in Accuraterip

No, that doesn't mean it's a bootleg or pirate copy. If CDs are brand new it takes some time until some people have ripped the CD and the checksums have been uploaded. It is the community that fills the accurate rip database.

Dat Ei

Makes sense - it is a pretty obscure artist; to me at least. Bill Evans - Master Pianist. How would I submit this one?

dBpoweramp Guru

Bill Who?!? Just joking. I listen a lot to Jazz music, but to be honest more the contemporary stuff, especially scandinavian jazz.

Your checksums will be uploaded every 30 days by default. You can cahnge this setting in CD Ripper's options ('Send Results to Online-Database') and even force to upload immediately.

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    Your checksums will be uploaded every 30 days by default. You can cahnge this setting in CD Ripper's options ('Send Results to Online-Database') and even force to upload immediately.

Dat Ei
    Cool - thanks!