title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Reset On Window 10

Angry Reset On Window 10

How do you reset dBpoweramp CD Ripper when using Windows 10. The program will no longer read my CD from either of my 2 CD players. Pleas help.

The problem is the program because I can use Windows media player for ripping just fine.

Administrator

Re: Reset On Window 10

This is not my issue. The problem seems to be in the off-set of the program during the initial setup. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but it does not let me do another offset of my cd drive. I think that's the problem because the program works intermittently but not consistently.

Administrator

The offset of the drives is found once and is a constant, it should not stop the drives from ripping.

If it is working intermittently then it suggests a hardware issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    The offset of the drives is found once and is a constant, it should not stop the drives from ripping.

If it is working intermittently then it suggests a hardware issue.
    It is not a hardware issue. I can successfully play DVDs, CDs, and RIP files using other programs. It DEFINITELY is the dBpoweramp CD Ripper as this is the ONLY program to have this issue. I like the program because I can rip an entire CD as one file and I have paid for it to do this. So I would like assistance so the program will work properly. %This is the only location to which I can turn for help as you do not have a direct contact support link. If that can be provided I would appreciate it.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ski846+879 View Post
    It is not a hardware issue. I can successfully play DVDs, CDs, and RIP files using other programs.
    That is no proof, because DVD and CD player skip errors without a warning. And so do most of the rip programs (except accurate rip capable programs like dBpa or eac).

Dat Ei

Administrator

Run this:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...rom-the-System

Then reinstall. Then try ripping a CD without changing any setting.