title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Converter Not Responding

Question Batch Converter Not Responding

I launch Batch Converter, the Music folder is highlighted. I try to arrow down to a subfolder under which I have many subfolders of music to convert. Before I get to the folder under music to check it I get the dreaded 'batch converter not responding' message. This is a Windows 10 fully updated computer. Virus checker is Semantek. Any suggestions? I can go to file explorer and select a single flac and it will convert fine.
    I have DBPowerAmp 17.3 and this is the first time I've tried to use the batch converter.

Administrator

Re: Batch Converter Not Responding

You are best using the mouse and clicking in the box to select the folder, each time you move down through a new folder, the contents of said folder have to be read.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You are best using the mouse and clicking in the box to select the folder, each time you move down through a new folder, the contents of said folder have to be read.
    OK, that seemed to work to get past the firsts stumbling block. BTW, I'm blind and using a screen reder. So my folder structure looks like ...music\my music\CD and under CD I have a bunch of folders named a through z and under those are folders for each artist/album etc. So I checked the CD folder and nothing is getting selected. How do you get it to recurse all the way down through the folder tree and select every file? There's nothing but flac files which I want to convert to alac. Thanks.

Administrator

By putting clicking once on the CD folder, will select it and all subfolders, click convert and the list is generated.