title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Convert Asset trial to full package

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulch
    • Mar 2021

Convert Asset trial to full package

I have been using a full version of CD Ripper and storing the files on a Synology NAS (DS220+). I have a trial version of Asset on the NAS and now want to convert to the full version. I thought I should check whether I need to do anything like remove the trial version that is already on the NAS, and does changing to the full package affect anything I have already done with Asset on the NAS?

As well as being new to the concept of CD ripping I am also new to using a NAS and I have a question relating to Asset. I note that when I switch on the NAS the Asset program is automatically running, which is fine. I was just wondering what I would do to stop it running, if for example I was going to do something on the NAS that was vey resource intensive? Under the Instances menu option I can see an option to disable an instance, but I'm not clear whether that is the same as removing the app from memory (I'm thinking it probably isn't).

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Convert Asset trial to full package

Uninstall the trial, then install the registered version.

There is no need to stop asset, it runs in the background, however to reset asset, restart the NAS, and Asset would be using nothing until accessed.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• paulch
      • Mar 2021

Re: Convert Asset trial to full package

Thanks for prompt response.

Comment

Working...

]]>