title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Test Conversion results in Metadata error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sailorck
    • Mar 2021

Re: Test Conversion results in Metadata error

Originally posted by garym
    should be fine with just the conversion. But afterwards run them through TEST CONVERSION with dbpa converter. You can also run them through AccurateRip check with PerfectTunes.
    Flac>Flac worked flawlessly during last night, also Test Conversion now without errors. Currently running PerfectTunes for the next three hours.

Thanks.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sailorck
      Any flac tag editor recommendation for MacOS?

I'm a long-time user of mp3tag for windows for any post-ripping tagging needs. (note that the program handles all sorts of files, not just mp3 (wav, flac, ALAC, m4a, mp3, AIFF, etc.). It's very powerful for batch editing. Recently they've added a Mac version.
      Mp3tag for Mac is available on the Mac App Store It’s been a long journey and I’m very grateful for your support, encouragement, and motivating feedback along the way. I vividly remember Mp3tag's anniversary in May 2020 when I’ve shared the first internal alpha version. It was very exciting! Since then, I’ve worked almost daily on what is now Mp3tag for Mac. It would not have been possible without you. While Mp3tag for Mac is an all-new app, it builds upon the experience of 20+ years of devel...

Comment

• sailorck
        • Mar 2021

Thanks for all the useful information. There are no Test-errors anymore. Although perfect-Tunes detected about 180 tracks with accurate rip errors. I wonder about some tracks which were bought through platforms like qobuz, bandcamp and dragcity as flac files. So there seems to be no chance to re-rip those...

I will look into MP3Tag, which costs about 20 Euro for Mac.

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sailorck
          Thanks for all the useful information. There are no Test-errors anymore. Although perfect-Tunes detected about 180 tracks with accurate rip errors. I wonder about some tracks which were bought through platforms like qobuz, bandcamp and dragcity as flac files. So there seems to be no chance to re-rip those...

I will look into MP3Tag, which costs about 20 Euro for Mac.
          AR error doesn't mean the track has an error necessarily. None of the files I purchase for download from Bandcamp, or NeilYoungArchives, or GarciaFamilyProvisions, or Dead.net show as matches in AR. If they are 16/44.1, they can be tested, but they always show as not matching. But the files are fine. Something to do with not being ripped from CD I assume, so they don't match the rips in the database.

looks like mp3tag for Mac has a free trial. you should use if first to see if it suits you.

Comment

Working...

]]>