title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cd issue

Administrator

Re: cd issue

Until we have the file we cannot comment. It is likely the file is correct with Album art and your issue is the NAS, if this is the case then there is nothing you can do in CD Ripper.

If you cannot email the file, upload it to (create a free account):

www.dropbox.com

And share a link to the file please.

this programme is not working just ripped cd and put onto my dongle for my car no artwork on it so its not doing what it should be so can someone plesae get back to me to sort out like i said its only started doing this on windows 10

Administrator

We cannot begin to help you unless you provide a file for us to look at.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sicknote View Post
    this programme is not working just ripped cd and put onto my dongle for my car no artwork on it so its not doing what it should be so can someone plesae get back to me to sort out like i said its only started doing this on windows 10
    Sound systems in cars are often limited. The sound system in my car can only show album arts if they do not exceed 800px * 800px. I know other systems that limit not only the size in pixels, but the file size too.

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    Sound systems in cars are often limited. The sound system in my car can only show album arts if they do not exceed 800px * 800px. I know other systems that limit not only the size in pixels, but the file size too.

Dat Ei
    Absolutely and you beat me to it.

My Pioneer unit for example only displays the cover art if all three criteria are net.

The cover must be embedded.

Max pixel size 600x600 and max file size 250.

Sicknote, many people have issues displaying covers on car units which are nothing to do with using dBpoweramp and Windows 10.

I use Windows 10, dBpoweramp and have no issues with artwork being written to a NAS. Spoon is trying to help, but cannot if you do not supply the information he needs.

thanks for geetting back to me over this issue sorry i paid for this programeme not worth the money for either prog thanks for your help

ok mate ive changed nothing on my prog hes asking me to send files like i explained im not that computer zaffi ive put music on my dongle and on my nas drive no issues before windows 10 so something has changed and its doing my head in can someone speak to me in tems i can understand thanks

how do you put cd on your nas drive

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post

Dat Ei
    ok mate never had an issue before put cd in copied opened and then sent to my nas drive and dongle

ok what format do you copy in never had an issue before but why now not changed any thing

dBpoweramp Guru

ive changed nothing on my prog hes asking me to send files like i explained im not that computer zaffi ive put music on my dongle and on my nas drive no issues before windows 10 so something has changed and its doing my head in can someone speak to me in tems i can understand
    We understand that you haven't changed anything in the Illustrate software, but you have updated the operating system to Windows 10, so many things have changed.

Q1. Which OS were you running before the upgrade?

Q2. Which version of the Illustrate software are you running?

Q3. Have, you read post no. 16 and if so, which part of that post do you not understand?

Finally, if you are using Windows 10, you can share the file using OneDrive and then provide Spoon with the link.

dBpoweramp Guru

And just to be clear, dbpoweramp music converter works perfectly on two different windows 10 machine I use. So it's not that the program no longer works on Windows 10. It does. I do understand that you're having issues, but folks here need more information to help you diagnose the problem.

as i have said not very good on computers if some could run me through how to send information so i can start using the prog thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

as i have said not very good on computers if some could run me through how to send information so i can start using the prog thanks
    Share files and folders in OneDrive

dBpoweramp Guru

... and this is a support forum and if you choose not to answer questions asked, then we can't help you.