title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: batch ripping unnamed discs with auto disc loader

batch ripping unnamed discs with auto disc loader

hi you fine people. I have a Nimbie USB auto disc loader. I want to rip my whole collection. My CDs are mostly self made CDs, there is no meta data. The problem with the autoloader is that all files get overwritten each time. I wish I could set the program to create folders for each disc by numbers (first disc "01", second disc "02", etc) or at least create a new folder for each disc when one folder already has files in it.
    Is that possible?
    Thanks for your help

Administrator

Re: batch ripping unnamed discs with auto disc loader

To your naming string (Batch Ripper >> edit (profile)), in cd ripper which appears, set the naming to include:

[cddb_id]\

Which is unique per disc.

Hi -
    Newbie here - but can you help me find " (Batch Ripper >> edit (profile)), in cd ripper" - I am having trouble locating where to make this change.

Administrator

Run Batch Ripper, next to the profile box at the top click 'Edit' and CD Ripper appears to edit the settings.

Got it - thanks - looks like that option requires a restart of batch ripper (I had aborted a session when everything was being dumped into the same folder).