title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Bug Report: Converter window ignores Taskbar of Windows which leads to obscured view

Bug Report: Converter window ignores Taskbar of Windows which leads to obscured view

This goes for both the Music Converter and the Video Converter:

the window evoked by the shell menu "Convert To" entry shows itself behind the Taskbar of the windows - thus it is partially obscured

I have my Taskbar on the left side of the screen i.e. in a vertical position as a column on the left edge of the screen. And so when I right click a file that is near this left edge, the window of Converter is show accordingly: near that edge. But it does not take into consideration [like every other software] that there is the Taskbar - thus is inserts part of itself behind the Taskbar

And yes- my Taskbar is locked and set to be always visible

I am using Music Converter 17.3 Trial x64 and Video Converter 1.7 Trial x64 on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 19042.746

Administrator

Re: Bug Report: Converter window ignores Taskbar of Windows which leads to obscured v

Using Windows File Explorer? or 3rd party app? Music Converter centers on the Window which spawned the right click menu, so the File Explorer.

As a test I took the taskbar, made 50% of the screen on the left, on the right I created a windows file explorer window it was in the space on the right, the music converter window correctly appeared in the center of that window.