title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: v17.4 (MacOS) Where are the folders?

Unhappy v17.4 (MacOS) Where are the folders?

On the last version, each disc was ripped into it's own folder

But this time they aren't - i haven't changed the settings

I reip MP3320 & FLAC at the same time - and the last version put both into a folder with the title of the album which was really handy - but not anymore...https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/images/icons/icon9.png

Any help???

Administrator

Re: v17.4 (MacOS) Where are the folders?

You need to set the naming string and output to location on each encoder page.

If you choose flac as the encoder (instead of multi encoder) on the main CD Ripper and copy the naming string onto the page within multi-encoder (reselect multi-encoder).

Sorry - tried that - but the Naming box is greyed out when I go back to multi-encoder? (it's greyed out & says 'not required for encoder'

Administrator

Yes, the naming box on the main page is, however on the settings page for each encoder within multi-encoder is a naming box specific to that encoder.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Yes, the naming box on the main page is, however on the settings page for each encoder within multi-encoder is a naming box specific to that encoder.
    Thanks..think that works