title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't find Asset on Naim app after QNAP software update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gavin Blackett
    • Jan 2014

Can't find Asset on Naim app after QNAP software update

Hi All
    I've just carried out a software update on my HS251+ QNAP NAS. It all seemed to work fine, excpet now I can't see Asset as a server in my Naim app. Asset seems to be running fine, I can get to the interface, but nothing in the Naim app.

Any suggestions for anything I should check?

Thanks

Gavin
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't find Asset on Naim app after QNAP software update

Does it relate to this?:

I have used Asset for a number of years & recently updated my NAS to a QNAP TS453D. I installed Asset 7.2 but now get regular advise that Asset has no digital signature. It will start up OK but a day later it stops with a message it has an invalid digital signature. Error 2021-02-16 07:50:02 System 127.0.0.1 App
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Gavin Blackett
      • Jan 2014

Re: Can't find Asset on Naim app after QNAP software update

Don't think so - I was seeing that kind of message bfore this latest update - and it didn't seem to be causing an issue.

I'm back working now. A series of re-boots didn't seem to work yesterday evening, but my iPhone was working okay this morning. The iPad still wasn't working but a re-boot solved that. Could have been an issue with the iPad form the off!

Comment

Working...

]]>