title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: AccurateRip: Support for Single CD Track Rips?

AccurateRip: Support for Single CD Track Rips?

Will AccurateRip verify (statistical likelihood of) bit perfect rips if only one track on an audio CD album were ripped, or must the whole CD be ripped?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: AccurateRip: Support for Single CD Track Rips?

The accurate rip checksum exists per track.so you can rip a single track. But it is the complete CD which identifies the CD abd decides which checksums to receive from the database.

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    The accurate rip checksum exists per track.so you can rip a single track. But it is the complete CD which identifies the CD abd decides which checksums to receive from the database.Dat Ei
    So there’s no way that I could access the checksum of the individual CD track stored in the accuraterip database to compare it to the checksum of my saved file of the CD track rip?

But if there is a way could you recommend a very easy to use but reliable checksum utility that I can download?

Administrator

With a single track you cannot lookup the accurate rip as the lookup id is generated from all tracks on a cd.