title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Track and CD naming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Smith53
    • Aug 2020

Track and CD naming

Hi
    I have zoneripper with windows home server and Asset UPnP V4 but recently when I try and rip a CD it returns the CD without ripping, if I immediately put the CD back in it rips but records all album and track data as unknown. I have had the server for several years now and it has been impeccable until recently. Can anyone help please.
    Regards
    John
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Track and CD naming

Hey John,

ZoneRipper is not dBpoweramp CD Ripper and not a product of illustrate. So I guess that you are asking the wrong community.

Dat Ei

Comment

• John Smith53
      • Aug 2020

Thanks for your reply, I am running Asset UPnP version 4 along with dBpoweramp RIPNAS. I was led to believe that these controlled the ripping and data tagging of what has been ripped, have I got that wrong?
      John

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Hey John,

ok, now I get it and I think I got it wrong. Sorry about that!

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

I am afraid the external metadata providers have all changed or gone away (AMG, freedb, MusicBrainz). GD3 remains, so there is a chance for ordinary CDs it will find the metadata, but obscure releases it is unlikely to find metadata.

We have no update which can be applied to your system, sorry.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• John Smith53
            • Aug 2020

Thank you for your quick response, it's a shame but it still serves the linn DS excellently. If an update becomes available please let me know.
            Kind regards
            John

Comment

Working...

]]>