title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration Problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxibill
    • Feb 2021

Registration Problems

I have paid for Music Converter & CD Ripper. The link in the email connects me to a download for getreg.aspx, but I can't figure how to get the application registered from that. I hit the Install Now button and I get back to a download for the same aspx file. I feel I'm on a loop. Either that or loopy! I have the peogram installed but it declares "Expired Trial." Register takes me to a purchase page and I'm on the loop again. Please advise.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Registration Problems

Originally posted by maxibill
    I have paid for Music Converter & CD Ripper. The link in the email connects me to a download for getreg.aspx, but I can't figure how to get the application registered from that. I hit the Install Now button and I get back to a download for the same aspx file. I feel I'm on a loop. Either that or loopy! I have the peogram installed but it declares "Expired Trial." Register takes me to a purchase page and I'm on the loop again. Please advise.
    at this site, you have to enter your order number (you should have had an email from illustrate with your order number when you purchased). Enter the order number then click the "lookup order" button.

Comment

• maxibill
      • Feb 2021

Originally posted by garym
      at this site, you have to enter your order number (you should have had an email from illustrate with your order number when you purchased). Enter the order number then click the "lookup order" button.
      https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/getorder.aspx
      Thank you, but...when I enter the order number up comes the page with "Install Registerd Software"...and then I'm offered the option to download getreg.aspx yet again, and round and round the loop I go.

Comment

• maxibill
        • Feb 2021

Thank you...but when I follow the link and then enter my order number I see an "Install Registered Software" button." I click on that and get back to the offer to download the getreg.aspx file, ie my reference to being on a loop.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Your internet browser is set to too high security settings, either reset your browser to default security levels, or install a 2nd browser to download the install.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• maxibill
            • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Spoon
            Your internet browser is set to too high security settings, either reset your browser to default security levels, or install a 2nd browser to download the install.
            Thank you so much. PROBLEM SOLVED. Different browser, different outcome. Thank you again.

Comment

Working...

]]>