title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Music Converter No longer saving converted files since recent Windows update

Music Converter No longer saving converted files since recent Windows update

Hi, Windows just did an automatic update, everything on my system seems to be working fine since the update except dBpoweramp (newest version), when using the Music converter, either wav to MP3 or Mp3 to wav - the program goes through the motions BUT the files are not saved, I can try to reconvert the same file, AND it will ask me to over write the file, BUT that file is not even there, not even found when doing a windows search for the file name with the converted extension (mp3) - even when i allow it to overwrite the files, it still is not listed or found. I have tried using my DAW to save an Mp3 (same file in the same folder with the same extension) and it will save the MP3 with no problem AND IS LISTED AND SHOWN- it never asked me to overwrite the file with the same name and extension that dBpoweramp previously went through the motions of converting. (I hope I am making sense)

How can I fix this? I tried downgrading dBpoweramp, BUT same issue.

thanks for your help.

Administrator

Re: Music Converter No longer saving converted files since recent Windows update

If it asks to overwrite the file then the file does exist, with that overwrite page on the screen follow the exact path in Windows File Explorer.