title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Location of dsp effects

Location of dsp effects

Just updated to r17. cd ripper still has all dsp effects available. however music converter has none. when i click on "down load now" (in music converter, add dsp effects) it takes me to an html page but no download available from there. how do i get music converter to access dsp efects?

Administrator

Re: Location of dsp effects

CD Ripper and Music Converter both use the same DSP Effects, as they are working in CD Ripper then something is blocking Music Converter from reading the effects. What security software do you have?

Try restarting your computer 'In Safe Mode' this will ensure no security software is running.

Question Location of dsp effects

Hi,

I had the same question on 2020-12-29 in a new thread, but this thread wasn't approved to go online. My an pierrepfeffer's question is, if the DSP Effects are gone?! Previous versions of dMC had an DSP installer package *.exe (my latest version was R11) on this page "https://www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp-dsp.htm", but this download link is gone. Is it possible the purchased installer of dMC R17.2 Reference already contains the DSP Effects (the size of R17.2 is more than twice as big as R16)?

Thanks in advance

MaXx
    Last edited by MaXxOn; 01-04-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Hi,

I had the same question on 2020-12-29 in a new thread, but this thread wasn't approved to go online. My an pierrepfeffer's question is, if the DSP Effects are gone?! Previous versions of dMC had an installer package *.exe (my latest version was R11)on this page "https://www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp-dsp.htm", but this download link is gone. Is it possible the purchased installer of dMC R17.2 Reference already contains the DSP Effects (the size of R17.2 is more than twice as big as R16)?

Thanks in advance

MaXx

Administrator

Thumbs up Re: Location of dsp effects

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Nice and thanks for publishing my thread respectively for the link.