title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem installing Asset UPnP

Problem installing Asset UPnP

I have just purchased Asset UPnP following a successful trial. I am running it on a Raspberry Pi 4 and the trial software worked well.

When I follow the installation instructions and insert the Order Number (XXXXXXXXXX below) into the script I get the following message:

wget http://secure.dbpoweramp.com/downloa...num=XXXXXXXXXX -O asset.tar.gz
    --2020-12-19 15:52:26-- http://secure.dbpoweramp.com/downloa...num=XXXXXXXXXX
    Resolving secure.dbpoweramp.com (secure.dbpoweramp.com)... 89.238.133.252
    Connecting to secure.dbpoweramp.com (secure.dbpoweramp.com)|89.238.133.252|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 409 Download locked try again in 3 hours
    2020-12-19 15:52:28 ERROR 409: Download locked try again in 3 hours.

Can you help?

Administrator

Re: Problem installing Asset UPnP

We have updated the instructions,

Downloading Asset, registered version, this must be done to a PC using the registration link in your email receipt, or the link presented after purchase. After downloading transfer the install to your device (perhaps by USB flash drive)

Hi, Just purchased a full version of Asset, I can only open the configuration page but not Asset, also I want to install it on my Qnap 251+ 2 but I can not find the App in the Qnap store can you give some advice?
    Steve

Administrator

You have downloaded the .qpkg file (which is the QNAP install) then installed on the QNAP?

Where are you seeing the Configuration page? on your Windows PC?

Hi Spoon, I have a trial version on my Qnap which works fine, I purchased a version for windows 10 which I wanted to open in Kazoo and hopefully in my Qnap, after installing the registered version I can only find the configuration page and the help page on my PC but no Asset, in my Qnap the trial version opens the Asset window straight away, also I can see and open the trial Asset in Konfig and Kazoo I assume I have done something wrong, can I convert my Trial version to my registered version?

Thanks Steve

Administrator

We only offer a all platform purchase now, if you look on your Asset download page you should see a download for the QNAP. Uninstall the trial, uninstall the Windows 10 version, and install the registered version on the qnap.

Hi Spoon, Thanks for the help all working fine now, lucky it is a platform purchase as I selected the wrong file.

Steve