title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: MuSo not playing from Asset.....

MuSo not playing from Asset.....

Hi. I usually use my MuSo for internet radio (praise for Radio Paradise) and to bluetooth Spotify (both of which work perfectly well), but am trying to get it to connect to my laptop and play from my music library. I have paid for Asset. It has worked in the past.

So, on the MuSo app (Android phone), I can see "UPnP" and, if i click through on that, I can see my music library, So, I know it's connecting to the correct location in my laptop.

If I select a tune to play, the app brings up the album artwork and I can press the "play" symbol, but get no reaction from the MuSo. After a few seconds, the "play" symbol on the app reverts to a "pause" symbol and then back to the "play" symbol again.

It's very frustrating!

I don't know why this has to be so hard. I have a Ruark R2 in my dining room and that is just so easy to use in comparison to the MuSo / Asset combination.

Appreciate any help that can be given!

Thanks

Mike

Administrator

Re: MuSo not playing from Asset.....

What audio format is your music? as a test try putting an mp3 track in the library and try to play.

Also be sure you are browsing Asset (not for example Windows Media Player), it should look like the first image here:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/asset-upnp-dlna.htm