title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Feature Request: Log Files

Feature Request: Log Files

Hi. I was thinking that it would really be nice if the music converter, when converting a file with a LOG tag, would put the ENTIRE log onto ONE LOG tag on the converted file, instead of each line of the original LOG tag on a separate LOG tag. For example, here are the tags for a .ape file that I want to convert to .flac...

ALBUM The Doors
    ALBUMARTIST The Doors
    CUESHEET REM DATE 1967PERFORMER "The Doors"TITLE "The Doors"REM DISCNUMBER 1REM TOTALDISCS 1FILE "The Doors - The Doors.ape" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO
    DISC 1/1
    LOG [CUETools log; Date: 7/11/2019 8:11:06 PM; Version: 2.1.6]Pregap length 00:00:32.[CTDB TOCID: 0xeTgMoZXGJDtrbcy8kQ9nKowA8-] found.Track | CTDB
    YEAR 1967

But after I convert it to .flac, the .flac file has...

ALBUM The Doors
    ALBUMARTIST The Doors
    CUESHEET REM DATE 1967PERFORMER "The Doors"TITLE "The Doors"REM DISCNUMBER 1REM TOTALDISCS 1FILE "The Doors - The Doors.ape" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO
    DISCNUMBER 1
    DISCTOTAL 1
    LOG [CUETools log; Date: 7/11/2019 8:11:06 PM; Version: 2.1.6]
    LOG Pregap length 00:00:32.
    LOG [CTDB TOCID: 0xeTgMoZXGJDtrbcy8kQ9nKowA8-] found.
    LOG Track | CTDB Status
    LOG 1 | (94/95) Accurately ripped
    LOG 2 | (95/95) Accurately ripped
    <etc...>
    YEAR 1967

Notice that it works correctly on the CUESHEET tag, but not on the LOG tag. The attached images show some additional detail...

Could you please fix the next version to copy the LOG tag to the converted file the same way it does with the CUESHEET tag?

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lindell Jones; 12-06-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Administrator

Re: Feature Request: Log Files

Use the DSP Effect 'ID Tag Processing' with the option "Multiple Artists to 'Artist1; Artist2' for non multiple aware programs" checked