title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Ripped audio CD file name issues

Ripped audio CD file name issues

Hi, Just upgraded from v16 version to v17 version and having serious problems with audio CD ripping. My standard is a multi-encoder rip of audio CD of WAV, Mp3 and FLAC. However, each file no matter what I seem to do just wants to name each track as flac, flac2, flac3, flac4 etc up to the number of tracks with no extensions or nothing else. Suggestions for how to solve?

I have tried reinstallation several times after multiple attempts and changes in CD Ripper settings. What info do you need from me to fix what used to work perfectly.

BTW, the multi-core fixes from 16 to 17 are awesome... it encodes much faster!

Re: Ripped audio CD file name issues

Quote Originally Posted by GDBates63 View Post
    Hi, Just upgraded from v16 version to v17 version and having serious problems with audio CD ripping. My standard is a multi-encoder rip of audio CD of WAV, Mp3 and FLAC. However, each file no matter what I seem to do just wants to name each track as flac, flac2, flac3, flac4 etc up to the number of tracks with no extensions or nothing else. Suggestions for how to solve?

I have tried reinstallation several times after multiple attempts and changes in CD Ripper settings. What info do you need from me to fix what used to work perfectly.

BTW, the multi-core fixes from 16 to 17 are awesome... it encodes much faster!
    IE this is info from clipboard but it is not what was written on hard drive...

Information ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 1' to 'J:\DB rips of Files Aug 2019 on\MP3s\Aretha Franklin\The Best Of Aretha Franklin\01 Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools.mp3'
    Track 1: Ripped LBA 32 to 12600 (2:47) in 0:11. Filename: J:\DB rips of Files Aug 2019 on\MP3s\Aretha Franklin\The Best Of Aretha Franklin\01 Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools.mp3
    AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 47) [Pass 1]
    CRC32: 4177EA04 AccurateRip CRC: C2876B56 (CRCv2) [DiscID: 012-00101e50-0096c26d-9d08620c-1]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 47 [CRCv2 c2876b56]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 31 [CRCv1 795c5b4e]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 74 [CRCv2 c67a30b], Using Pressing Offset +722
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 46 [CRCv1 670d6e38], Using Pressing Offset +722

Re: Ripped audio CD file name issues

I have mostly solved the issue. IN my continued attempts and reviewing a number of other posts/threads I was reminded that I had chosen Dynamic Naming as my solution some time ago which works. I will try and improve as I want more info added to my metadata but you can consider this mostly resolved.