title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Album Gain Tag Not Written

Question Album Gain Tag Not Written

I've set up a sync which converts lossless files to Ogg Vorbis. I've added the DSP effect "ReplayGain" with Write set to "Track & Album Gain", "Albums Identified By" set to "All Files in Same Folder". The files are converted, the track gain tag is written, but not the album gain tag. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Log says:

Code:
    Sync started on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 22:38:28 PM to Local: D:\music\_mobile
     Library contains 45 tracks, 45 tracks requiring syncing
     Device has 6.69 TB free space, 185.3 MB already synchronized
     DSP Settings:
     -dspeffect1="ReplayGain= -albummode={qt}2{qt} -r128lufs={qt}-18{qt} -maxtgain={qt}25 dB{qt}"

Re: Album Gain Tag Not Written

Anyone?

dBpoweramp Guru

I assume you let the process completely finish before looking at these files. Album RG tag is not added until the very end. Where are you converting the files to? On the same computer running dbpa, or to a NAS or network location. It may be that the files are locked for access in someway at the end of the process and the last step can't be completed.

Administrator

This option will not work in TuneFusion, because the files are processed on their own, rather than all the tracks to synchronize are encoded then copied.

dBpoweramp Guru

oops, didn't realize this was in the TuneFusion forum.