title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpoweramp closes during Manual Metadata Search

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BHerrmann
    • Sep 2020

dBpoweramp closes during Manual Metadata Search

I have been using the free version of dBpoweramp for about a year, and recently updated the software to the current 17.2 version.
    I'm having problem retrieving tags of certain CDs when using dBpoweramp's CD Ripper function. When I put in an obscure (or very new) CD, the Manual Metadata Search window appears. When click the Lookup Disc button, dBpoweramp closes. Most of these obscure releases are listed on Discogs, but not in the dBpoweramp cache, GD3, MusicBrainz, or freedb.
    I have tried entering the Discogs URL into the Release URL window on the Lookup Disc page, but again, dBpoweramp shuts down without retrieving the data.
    Yesterday, I assumed that this problem might be a result of the fact that I was using the free trial version of the software, so I spent $39 on the paid version. I'm still having the same problem. My operating system is Mac OS 10.11.6, and use Safari and Firefox.
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: dBpoweramp closes during Manual Metadata Search

Bug is being investigated, thanks for reporting.

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Re: dBpoweramp closes during Manual Metadata Search

Fixed in R17.3 beta 11-
      Current version: beta 13 Download: https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/DMC-R173b13.dmg Changes since R17.2 Fixed failure to encode FLAC with very large album cover tags. Fixed failure to convert when source files are momentarily locked by another program. Changes in beta 9 Made possible to enter CD drive offset manually even

Comment

Working...

]]>