title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Upgraded version on CD Ripper not downloading?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JMHolmes
    • Jul 2011

Upgraded version on CD Ripper not downloading?

Hello,
    I have been having issues with dbPoweramp recognising a CD to be ripped as being in "AccurateRip" but still not finding any track details or cover art at all. As I had not upgraded my poweramp software for a few yeras, I took the plung and paid £44 to upgrade to version 17. I am not convinced this has downloaded as when I press the button on screen I just get a quick refresh and no prompt along the lines of "this program wants to make changes" etc. Can you please help as I don't want to have upgraded for nothing, sorry!
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Upgraded version on CD Ripper not downloading?

Which version does the dBpoweramp Control Center report?

Dat Ei

Comment

• JMHolmes
      • Jul 2011

I am not sure what you mean by the Control Center? I did have the R15 Family Pack and purchased an upgrade to the R17. As I say, when I asked to upload this upgrade all that happened was a very quick change in the colour of the button on Microsft Edge and nothing else - no prompt to actually download anything and as far as I can see on my laptop it is still the earlier version. This is very frustrating.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If clicking the Install Registered Software button does not download the software then your browser security levels are set to too high, either reset them, or use a different browser to download.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>