title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem with Asset Premium R7 for Raspberry Pi V4: Search-field "Style" doesn't work

Problem with Asset Premium R7 for Raspberry Pi V4: Search-field "Style" doesn't work

Hi,
    I use Asset-UPnP 5.1 on a Windows Home Server with a big search-tree without any problems. The same search-tree works fine on an "orangepi-System" with Asset-UPnP 5.1 for Debian-Linux.

Now I changed from orangepi to Raspberry Pi V4, using Asset-UPnP-Premium R7. But now the same search-tree shows problems, because the implemented search-field "Style" doesn't work. Independent where "Style" is placed.Under "Style" is always shown nothing. All other used fields like Genre, Composer, Album Artist are O.K.

So I think,it's a single failure that "Style" is not programmed proper.

I am wrong? Thank's for any solution.

... it is very important for me to solve this Problem, because I have a library of 350 GB an I can't change every item for eleminating/changing "Style"

Best regards

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Problem with Asset Premium R7 for Raspberry Pi V4: Search-field "Style" doesn't w

See this subject:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...tist-quot-data

The problem is that the "Style" datafield went missing in the R7 release. You need to go into config\Advanced\Edit database fields (advanced users only) and manually type in the word "style" at the bottom of the long list of data fields then "Apply" and Asset should rescan your library.

You will need to do this procedure for each "Instance" if you have more than one.
    Last edited by sjbabbey; 11-01-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Re: Problem with Asset Premium R7 for Raspberry Pi V4: Search-field "Style" doesn't w

Quote Originally Posted by forumme View Post
    Hi,
    I use Asset-UPnP 5.1 on a Windows Home Server with a big search-tree without any problems. The same search-tree works fine on an "orangepi-System" with Asset-UPnP 5.1 for Debian-Linux.

Now I changed from orangepi to Raspberry Pi V4, using Asset-UPnP-Premium R7. But now the same search-tree shows problems, because the implemented search-field "Style" doesn't work. Independent where "Style" is placed.Under "Style" is always shown nothing. All other used fields like Genre, Composer, Album Artist are O.K.

So I think,it's a single failure that "Style" is not programmed proper.

I am wrong? Thank's for any solution.

... it is very important for me to solve this Problem, because I have a library of 350 GB an I can't change every item for eleminating/changing "Style"

Best regards

PROBLEM IS SOLVED; read the dokumentation!