title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Some drive-related questions

Some drive-related questions

Hi,

I own a Asus BC-12D2HT drive, which I'm thinking of maybe upgrading, due to it missing some features.

I'm looking at an Asus BW-16D1HT, and a Asus BW-16D1H-U. The first, which also is number 1 at the CD drive accuracy list from 2019, is an internal drive, while the second is an external USB 3.0 drive, of the sort needs boath AC-power and USB-power. The external drive is not on the accuracy list, but since the model numbers are so similar, I'm wondering if it's just the same drive in an internal and external version, hance the same level of accuracy. Do anybody know if this is true?

Also, I recently bought a hybrid SACD, but all the drives I've tried can only read the CD layer, and not the SACD layer. So, what do I need to rip a SACD? Can the two Blu-Ray drives do that?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards:
    Aksel Christoffersen

Re: Some drive-related questions

Thank you. Do you know the exact firmware version? I know a person WHO owns a Play Station.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Some drive-related questions

Quote Originally Posted by akse0435 View Post
    Thank you. Do you know the exact firmware version? I know a person WHO owns a Play Station.

lots of links here
    https://lmgtfy.app/?q=rip+sacd+to+flac+playstation

Last edited by garym; 10-28-2020 at 07:04 AM.