title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Recording tracks that failed AR

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galaxie Guy
    • Oct 2020

Recording tracks that failed AR

I've been using dBpoweramp since 9/9/20 and have ripped approximately 300 CD's thus far. Out of the 300 CDs, there were only 5 tracks on 2 CD's (impressive performance)that failed AR and displayed the "Error" message. There were no visible defects on those 2 CD's and they sounded perfect on several of my CD players. Is there a way to rip these tracks? Any help will be appreciated!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Recording tracks that failed AR

Try a different drive.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Galaxie Guy
      • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Spoon
      Try a different drive.
      Thanks for the response!!! Am using a nearly new LG Blu-Ray writer model *BP06LU11. Will have to order another make/model. Any suggestion?

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

really doesn't matter and doesn't have to be expensive. I have brand new CDs that rip with error on one drive and rip fine on a different drive. All my drives are cheap standard drives that come with purchased computers. Some I just salvage out of old computers that we are junking.

edit: I'd try a non-BluRay drive as an alternative.
        Last edited by garym; 10-26-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Galaxie Guy
          • Oct 2020

Great! Saw that they were surprisingly inexpensive on Amazon so will order one tonight. Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Working...

]]>