title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caha_1979
    • Oct 2020

Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

Hello,

last week I updated PerfectTunes to version 3.3.

With my former version it was possible to activate a special PerfectTunes menu item which appeared on right click in Windows Explorer. With the new version I cannot activate this menu anymore. I checked and unchecked the option but it does not work. Is there a trick how I can activate this option again?

Otherwise I would like to ask if is possible to download the old version again?

Thanks for your help.
  • Paul C
    • Mar 2016

Re: Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

I have a similar issue with ID-Tag (but not after an update).
    First it stopped working on right-click then when I tried to unset and re-set the option it disappeared completely from the right click options.
    Currently having to use "Properties/ID Tag" to edit tags.
    Last edited by Paul C; 10-26-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• caha_1979
      • Oct 2020

Re: Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

Unfortunately I cannot even use "Properties/ID Tag" anymore... With the old version I could edit all the tags and the album artwork after clicking on "Properties/ID Tag".

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Properties / ID Tag is dBpoweramp not PerfectTUNES.

Try uninstalling PerfectTUNES, reboot Windows, then reinstall.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• caha_1979
          • Oct 2020

Thanks a lot. I did not know that I was using dbPoweramp to edit the tags...

It worked. I uninstalled dBpoweramp and PerfectTunes and re-installed both.

Now I can use "Properties / ID Tag" again... and the menus are also there... but they only work on folders.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

• Paul C
            • Mar 2016

Now working again OK for me too.

Uninstalled dBpoweramp.
            Rebooted PC.
            Reinstalled dBpoweramp.
            All OK again.

Comment

Working...

]]>