title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

Hello,

last week I updated PerfectTunes to version 3.3.

With my former version it was possible to activate a special PerfectTunes menu item which appeared on right click in Windows Explorer. With the new version I cannot activate this menu anymore. I checked and unchecked the option but it does not work. Is there a trick how I can activate this option again?

Otherwise I would like to ask if is possible to download the old version again?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

I have a similar issue with ID-Tag (but not after an update).
    First it stopped working on right-click then when I tried to unset and re-set the option it disappeared completely from the right click options.
    Currently having to use "Properties/ID Tag" to edit tags.
    Last edited by Paul C; 10-26-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Re: Right click menu in Windows Explorer disappeard after update to PerfectTunes 3.3

Unfortunately I cannot even use "Properties/ID Tag" anymore... With the old version I could edit all the tags and the album artwork after clicking on "Properties/ID Tag".

Administrator

Properties / ID Tag is dBpoweramp not PerfectTUNES.

Try uninstalling PerfectTUNES, reboot Windows, then reinstall.

Thanks a lot. I did not know that I was using dbPoweramp to edit the tags...

It worked. I uninstalled dBpoweramp and PerfectTunes and re-installed both.

Now I can use "Properties / ID Tag" again... and the menus are also there... but they only work on folders.

Thanks again for your help.

Now working again OK for me too.

Uninstalled dBpoweramp.
    Rebooted PC.
    Reinstalled dBpoweramp.
    All OK again.