title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset UPnP R7 "Style" category is showing "Artist" data

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Asset UPnP R7 "Style" category is showing "Artist" data

I use the "Style" tag in mp3tag to indicate the format of my individual albums i.e. whether mp3, CD or HR (Hi-Res). However, if I open the "Style" category now in Asset I see the name of the Artist (or Album Artist - not sure which) instead. All releases prior to R7 have shown the correct data.
    Looking more closely, it seems that the Style object is being completely ignored and that Asset is showing whatever is in the next category down in the browse tree.

Can this be fixed in the next beta version?
    Last edited by sjbabbey; 10-19-2020 at 05:30 PM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Asset UPnP R7 "Style" category is showing "Artist" data

I've opened the "Edit database fields (advanced users only)" and it does not have the "Style" field in it even though it is listed in the tree builder. I'll try adding the field manually per the instructions here: https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-Tags-to-Asset and hope that solves the issue.

Can this issue be addressed in the next beta version ?
    Last edited by sjbabbey; 10-20-2020 at 03:27 AM.

Administrator

Will look

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Have opened the "Edit database fields (advanced users only)" for each instance and just added the word "style" at the bottom of the long list of data fields then saved it. Asset then rescans the library and that has fixed the problem for me but obviously it needs to be added to the data fields for the next beta/release.