title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset upnp trial version R7 on mac

Asset upnp trial version R7 on mac

Hi
    I'm using Asset UPnP R7 trill version on mac to load already ripped albums onto my Cambridge audio music streamer. All works fine up to around 950 tracks but then when i add the next batch it hangs on scanning library for over an hour and when it eventually finishes scanning it reports 0 tracks 0 albums.

Is there a limit to the number of songs you can include in the configuration of the trial version and i just need to buy the restored version, or is the problem something more sinister.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    Last edited by macca75; 10-17-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Administrator

Re: Asset upnp trial version R7 on mac

Where is the music stored?

I am guessing on a network and it is freezing because the share disappears, and the 0 tracks reflects that.

Yes the share is on a network but why should it disappear ? I actually began again as i hadn't got that far and it didnt take too long to start adding the albums again. It seems if i try and add too many at a time it doesnt like it and scans for ages. Im not talking about a huge amount - something like 20 - so i am not adding one at a time to see where it crashes.

Are we saying that there is no limit on the amount of tracks that can be added on the trial version?

Where i am now is the that is hanging but not just saying scanning its flashing up the track number (1192)and album number (114) over and over again without completing the task.

Thanks

Administrator

It could be there is a problem with a specific track, if you can find an album which triggers the issue then we would be interested to receive that album.